Picking a team name is hard. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a team name:
1. Keep it short and sweet. A long or complicated team name can be tough for fans to remember and cheer for.
2. Make sure it’s easily pronounceable. You don’t want your team name to be a tongue twister!
3. Avoid using inside jokes or references that only team members will get. A team name should be something that everyone can rally behind.
4. Think about what kind of image you want your team to project. A tough, badass team name can be great for instilling fear in your opponents. But if you’re looking to build team morale and create a more friendly atmosphere, you might want to choose a name that’s more lighthearted.
5. And finally, don’t take yourself too seriously! A team name is supposed to be fun, so have fun with it!
Looking for more ideas? Check out our lists of 100+ team names for inspiration.